High School Senior +
Share This Class:
BioKansas recognizes the growing need for accessible and hands-on science education for learners who wish to enhance their knowledge and abilities in lab techniques. This experience will provide a unique opportunity for you to engage in interactive learning experiences, foster a deeper understanding of lab procedures, and prepare you to work in technical science jobs.
COMPLETING THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU:
– Learn the basic lab skills needed for an entry level position in a science company
– Demonstrate an understanding of lab safety protocols that enable you to help reduce the risk of accidents and injuries in lab environments
– Learn how to complete and understand government-regulated documentation used in lab jobs.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This bootcamp is designed for high school graduates, undergraduate students, and adults who are interested in working in an entry level laboratory position. This course is suitable for individuals with diverse backgrounds, including professionals in non-scientific fields, university students, and high school students.
This bootcamp is offered in two scheduling formats:
– Two 4-hour days – Must register for a Session I date and a Session II date.
– One 8-hour day – Must register for a Full Day Session.